2 days ago
Welcome to Lake Geneva Area Schools!
If you are new to the area or have recently moved, welcome! Please register your 4K -12th grade students at our District Administration Center located at 208 E. South Street, Lake Geneva, WI 53147. Contact us at 262-348-1000.
To enroll, you will need to provide:
- Proof of residency (current utility bill or lease agreement)
- Live outside our district but want to Open Enroll? Please scroll down for details.
Lake Geneva Schools Open Enrollment Information
The 2017-18 Wisconsin open enrollment application period is February 6 - April 28, 2017
Thank you for your interest in opening enrolling in Lake Geneva Schools! Please follow these steps to apply for open enrollment:
1) Visit the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction website and open enrollment brochure for important open enrollment information, criteria and FAQ's.
2) Fill out the online application. (Note: the application will only appear on the site during the open enrollment window)
3) Lake Geneva Schools will notify you in writing via US Mail in early June to let you know whether your open enrollment application has been approved or denied and provide next steps.
4) Questions? Please contact Anne Ruedebusch at 262-348-1000, ext. 1100.
5) If you miss the open enrollment window and would like to apply for an exception application, please use these links:
District Office School Year Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. | Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Questions? Call the district office at 262-348-1000. Fax: 262-248-9704
- E-Registration Instructions For Returning Students (2016-17)
- School Registration Info
- 4K & Kindergarten
- Badger High School
- Central-Denison Elementary
- Eastview Elementary
- Lake Geneva Middle School
- Star Center Elementary
- Open House & Photos Schedule (2016-17)
- Registration Resources