5 months ago
PERSONAL DE CONTACTO ESCOLAR
PARA LAS FAMILIAS QUE HABLAN ESPAÑOL
262-348-2000 ext. #2635
262-348-3000 ext. #3417
262-348-4000 ext. #4005
262-348-4000 ext. #6252
Misión de la Escuela
NOSOTROS, las Escuelas, las Familias y la comunidad del área de Lake Geneva,para honrar los talentos de cada estudiante, nos comprometemos a proporcionarle a CADA uno de ellos una educación de excelencia que asegure su desarrollo como ciudadanos responsables, respetuosos e inspire para siempre el aprendizaje.
Wisconsin Forward Exam Information
5 months ago
The Wisconsin Forward Exam is a state-wide exam designed to gauge how well students are doing in relation to the Wisconsin Academic Standards.
These standards outline what students should know and be able to do in order to be college and career ready. The Forward Exam is administered online in the spring of each school year at:
- Grades 3-8 in English Language Arts (ELA) and mathematics
- Grades 4 and 8 in Science
- Grades 4, 8, and 10 in Social Studies.
The Forward Exam will be given in schools between March 20 and May 5, 2017. Schools are permitted to select their own testing dates within this window so each school in district varies in testing schedule. More information will be provided to parents.
The following information is available from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
- Parent brochure: https://dpi.wi.gov/sites/
default/files/imce/assessment/ pdf/Forward%20brochure%20for% 20families%202016-17.pdf
- Spanish translation: https://dpi.wi.gov/sites/
default/files/imce/assessment/ pdf/Forward%20brochure%20for% 20families%202016-17_ES.pdf
- Badger 10th Grade Social Studies Exam: March 22
- LGMS: March 20-22 (6th graders); April 10-12 (7th graders); April 3-7 (8th graders)
- Eastview: April 10, 17 & 18 (5th graders); April 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, May 3 & 4 (4th graders)
- Cen-Den: April 4-6 (3rd graders)
- Star Center: Dates April 5-12
- 2 hours and 20 minutes for ELA (English Language Atts)
- 1 hour and 45 minutes for Mathematics
- 1 hour and 40 minutes for Science
- 1 hour and 30 minutes for Social Studies.